If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
The Lead Carpenter will assist construction personnel with the job site tasks. This person will take direction from The Project Manager . He/ She should possess carpentry and/or any other remodeling construction skills to perform work in a safe manner and follow company policies and procedures. This position requires effective communication with team members, trade partners and clients. The Lead Carpenter supervises Remodeling Helpers, trade partners and other workers in the job site to ensure the tasks are performed on a timely and quality manner.
1. Praise team members for a job well done, accept and suggest improvements when needed.
2. Responsible for carrying out carpentry labor, light and heavy material handling, and job site cleanup as assigned by the Project Manager. Questions or problems should be brought to the attention of Project Manager.
3. Is Self-Motivated to improve on carpentry or any other remodeling construction skills and gain greater understanding of construction techniques and processes. Performs to the best of their ability; follows directions well
4. Maintains a safe and clean job site
5. Respectful of client’s property. Protects furniture/belongings from construction materials, debris, etc.
6. Understand and complies with all safety guidelines
7. Miscellaneous other duties as required
1. Carpentry and/or other construction skills such as demolition, framing, basic HVAC and MEP, drywall, finishing, painting, flooring, windows and door installation
2. Proven experience in residential remodeling.
3. Knowledge of safety standards and procedures
4. Ability to safely operate power tools
5. Management and coordination skills
6. Achieve to meet budget goals as per the Project Manager instructions
7. Excellent communication and organizational skills
8. The ability to read and understand construction documentation
9. Assist with other duties around the shop which include, but are not limited to, facility maintenance, vehicle maintenance, grounds keeping, etc.
10. Neat appearance
11. Reliable vehicle
12. Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 100 pounds in safe manner, bending, standing, climbing or walking.
13. Current Ohio driver’s license
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Trade School Education
· NARI certification
· 3-5 Years of remodeling
Basic hand tools, power tools such as drills, saws, nail guns, compressors etc. Reliable vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Columbus, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person